For children aged 7-8 to 11.
Efficiency and quality
Lightweight, safe (soft disc brake). Ergonomic (ground clearance and adapted geometry). Effective on any type of terrain. Eye-catching Design and graphics. A must-have rental product for a family offer.
Our junior electric scooters are power-softened and for added safety, they are equipped with an electric cut-off brake.
Available in Backpack version or bottle battery set on frame.
- frame : Aluminum 6061 T4/T6 Double butted.
- Frame colour: Anodized golden orange.
- Fork : RST blaze 100mm of travel.
- Shock absorber: KING SHOCK 150×30 air A5RE.
- AV/AR wheel : 20 ″ White Double wall rim, 32 stainless spoke, DH 2.35 ' ' tyre.
- AV/AR brake : Hydraulic with electric 160mm motor cut-off.
- handlebar : Black anodized Alu, black 690mm diameter 31.8 rise 80.
- Grip: Double lock 90mm.
- stem : Aluminium 6061 T4/T6, Black Anodized.
- steering Set : Semi-integrated, black anodized.
- foot rest : Reinforced Grip.
- full weight : 17kg
500W nominal brushless motor 48v (800w peak)
Motor output cable Protection
Controller 22a (lowered power for children)
trigger Throttle Handle
display or digital control screen With:
– 5 power modes.
– 1 km/h mode (pedestrian area and sidewalk)
– Instant and Average speed display
– Mileage achieved or accumulated
-battery charge Level
Battery (French manufacture) lithium Manganese Panasonic cell 48V 14Ah (backpack or bottle) 800 to 1000 full refills
Charger 4 2 or 3 A.
Specific backpack: (developed with a French manufacturer)
– Reinforced dorsal Protection for non-homologated driver
– Battery-specific compartment maintained by 3 scratchs, protective foam, extension outlet
– Personal effect compartment and water pocket compartment.
– Comes with a rain or mud protective cover.
Connection backpack controller by extension and connections Anderson. Motor connectors, controller, display, water-resistant.
Produced in accordance with the decree on EDP (personal transport equipment) which will come into force on 1 July 2020 by amending the Highway Code.