It absorbs all the roughness of the terrain in a disconcerting softness. The kinematics allows a 115mm rear travel for a 140mm AIR/oil fork, an efficient and consistent suspension.
Efficiency and quality
The braking was treated with the all-new TEKTRO Auriga and its 180 mm front/rear discs. The rigidity of the frame, a very low center of gravity allows optimum adhesion. The rear suspension is reactive, the fork offers amazing handling. The Evo Race is recommended to run down the slopes, exploit your favorite Park bikes, attack the corners and make the earth fly.
- frame : aluminum 6061 T4/T6 Double butted
- Color : anodized grey
- Fork : RST Titan solo air Tapper head 150mm of travel. Black 15mm axle
- Shock absorber : SUNTOUR UNAIR LOR8 165 × 38
- front Wheel : 24 ″ black anodized double wall rim, 36 Stainless spoke, 2.6 ' ' DURO tyre, 15mm shaft TRAVERSING.
- Rear wheel : 24 "black anodised double wall rim, 36 stainless steel SPOKES, Duro 3 ' ' tyre, 15mm axle through.
- AV Brake : TEKTRO HD-M290-F 180mm Disc
- Rear Brake : TEKTRO HD-M290-F 180mm Disc
- handlebar : Aluminum RISE 120 X 780 31.8 black anodized
- Grip : Double Lock-on handles with handlebar tips
- stem : Forged aluminum 31.8, black anodized angle 17 °
- Steering Game : Semi-integrated, 1.1/8 ″ ~ 1.5 ″ black anodised HEAD Tapper
- foot rest : Reinforced Grip
- Swing arm : mounted on bearing
- full weight : 15kg