The E-Evo team, the full DH.
It absorbs all the roughness of the terrain in a disconcerting softness while maintaining a precise trajectory.
The kinematics allows a 155mm rear travel for a 200mm spring/oil fork, an efficient and consistent suspension.
Efficiency and quality
The braking has been treated with the brand new TEKTRO slate T4-F, 4 piston caliper and 203mm front/rear disc. The rigidity of its frame, and its very low center of gravity, allows an impressive adhesion and a very good reactivity of the rear suspension. The EVO team will allow you to face the most beautiful downhill tracks, the only limit will be determined by your audacity.
- frame : aluminum 6061 T4/T6 Double butted
- Color : Khaki
- fork : RST KILLAH 200mm 1/18 alloy, 20mm shaft. Compression and rebound Management.
- Shock absorber: X Fusion Vector Coil R200x57 mm with rebound management
- Front wheel: 26″ Black anodized double wall rim, 36 stainless steel spokes, DH 26×2.6'' duro tire, 20mm through axle.
- Rear Wheel : 24 ″ black anodized double wall rim, 36 stainless spoke, DH 2.6 ' ' tyre, 15mm shaft through.
- Front brake: TEKTRO Slate T4-F Disc 203 TR33 4-piston post mount.
- Rear brake: TEKTRO Slate T4-F Disc 203 TR33 4-piston post mount.
- Handlebar: Aluminuim RISE 74 X 780 31.8 black
- Grip : Double Lock-on handles with handlebar tips
- stem : DH ITC 31.8/35.0 mm black anodized
- Steering Game : semi-integrated, 1.1/8 ″ ~ 1.5 ″ black anodised HEAD Tapper
- Swing arm : mounted on bearing
- full weight : 15kg
500W nominal brushless motor 48v (1000W peak)
Motor output cable Protection
trigger Throttle Handle
display or digital control screen With:
– 5 power modes
– 1 km/h mode (pedestrian area and sidewalk)
– Instant and Average speed display
– Mileage achieved or accumulated
-battery charge Level
Drums (French manufacturing) Lithium manganese cell Panasonic 48V 17, 5A 800 to 1000 full refills optional possibility of having a capacity of 20Ah or 23, 4Ah fuse protected battery.
charger 4a option to have an optional charger or 9a (2h Charge)
Specific Backpack: (developed with a French manufacturer)
– Reinforced dorsal Protection for non-homologated driver
– Battery-specific compartment maintained by 3 scratchs, protective foam, extension outlet
– Personal effect compartment and water pocket compartment.
– Comes with a rain or mud protective cover.
Connection backpack controller by extension and connections Anderson. Motor connectors, controller, display, water-resistant.
Produced in accordance with the decree on EDP (personal transport equipment) which will come into force on 1 July 2020 by amending the Highway Code.