The Evo Team, the full DH in limited series
A luxury equipment that you will enjoy on a mushing practice.
It absorbs all the roughness of the terrain in a disconcerting sweetness. The frame's kinematic allows a 155mm rear travel. Its 200mm spring/oil fork, provides an effective and consistent suspension. The braking has been treated with the brand new TEKTRO slate T4-F, with its 4 piston calipers and 203mm front rear discs. The rigidity of its frame, and its very low center of gravity, allows an impressive adhesion and a very good reactivity of the rear suspension. The Evo team will allow you to face the most beautiful downhill track, the only limit will be determined by your audacity.
- frame : aluminum 6061 T4/T6 Double butted
- Color : Khaki
- fork : RST KILLAH 200mm 1/18 alloy, 20mm shaft. Compression and rebound Management.
- Shock absorber : X fusion air/oil 190/51 mm with rebound management
- front Wheel : 24 ″ black anodized double wall rim, 36 stainless spoke, DH 2.6 ' ' tyre, 20mm shaft traversing.
- Rear Wheel : 24 ″ black anodized double wall rim, 36 stainless spoke, DH 2.6 ' ' tyre, 15mm shaft through.
- AV Brake : TEKTRO Slate T4-F Disc 203 Post Mount 4 pistons.
- Rear Brake : TEKTRO Slate T4-F Disc 203 Post Mount 4 pistons.
- handlebar : Aluminum RISE 120 X 780 31.8 anodized orange
- Grip : Double Lock-on handles.
- stem : DH ITC 31.8/35.0 mm black anodized
- Steering Game : semi-integrated, 1.1/8 ″ ~ 1.5 ″ black anodised HEAD Tapper
- Swing arm : mounted on bearing
- full weight : 15kg