Walking scooter on the forest Road.
Looking for a way out through the woods?
The Evo Wild is a lightweight, supple, comfortable, All-terrain scooter with a very good value for money. They are the ideal solution for the novice or the budget-conscious scooter Enthusiast.
The E-Evo Wild is a compact, flexible, comfortable all-terrain electric scooter with a very good value for money.
They are the ideal solution for outings on forest tracks or on country ROADS. Its 48v kit gives it power with good autonomy for a reduced budget.
- frame : aluminum 6061 T4/T6 Double butted
- Color : Green
- Fork : RST Blaze 26P 120mm of Travel.
- AV/AR wheel : 20 ″ white double wall rim, 36 Spokes Black steel, DH 2.35 tyre.
- Brake AV/AR : Hydraulic TEKTRO HD-M285-F Disc 160mm.
- handlebar : Chromoly, black H250 or 150 xL760.
- Grip : Black 130mm rubber Grips.
- stem : Aluminium 6061 T4/T6, Black Anodized.
- Steering Game : semi-integrated, black anodized
- foot rest : Reinforced grip
- full weight : 18kg
500w nominal Brushless Motor 48v (1200 w peak)
Motor output cable Protection
trigger Throttle Handle
display or digital control screen With:
– 5 Power modes (ability to block maximum Speed)
– 1 km/h mode (pedestrian area and sidewalk)
– Instant and Average speed display
– Mileage achieved or accumulated
-battery charge Level
Lithium manganese cell battery Panasonic 48v 17, 5a 500 to 700 full refills optional option to have a capacity of 20Ah or 23, 4Ah battery protected by Fuse.
charger 4a option to have an optional charger or 9a (2h Charge)
– Reinforced dorsal Protection for non-homologated driver
– Battery-specific compartment maintained by 2 scratches, protective foam, extension Outlet
– Personal effect compartment with output for Camel back
– Bottom of the reinforced bag for friction with rear tyre or ground.
– Padded strap, waist Belt.
Connecting backpack controller with extension and Anderson Connection. Connectors engine, controller, display, Waterproof.
Produced in accordance with the decree on EDP (personal transport equipment) which will come into force on 1 July 2020 by amending the Highway Code.