The only scooter version E-FAT with 4 seasons Use.
The FATSCOOT range is an exclusive Globe3T
This scooter is comforting by its stability, by its hanging on the ground. It is suitable for the largest number of users because it is Asked.
It is equipped with wide tyres (4 ') to increase the Adhesion. A 4 seasons product, able to ride on sand, snow, borrow singles with a lot of ease despite its somewhat trucker look that surprises and makes it Attractive.
Comfortable by its natural suspensions of large tires, we recommend the Telescopic fork for a better efficiency on dry and rugged terrain. Its simplicity of design is a real asset for Professionals.
The electric version is available in single or DUAL-ENGINE.
The twin-engine is recommended for use in snow and high elevation.
- frame : Aluminium 6061 T4/T6 Double butted/predisposed for electric kit.
- Frame colour : Blue anodized.
- fork : Chromo steel. (optional Telescopic Fork) (only Two-engine Rigid Fork)
- front Wheel : 24 ″ orange anodized rim, 36 stainless steel spokes, 24x 4 ' ' tyre, 15mm shaft through ALUMINIUM. (500w Hub motor for dual engine)
- Rear wheel : 24 "Orange anodised rim, 36 stainless steel spokes, 24x 4 ' ' tyre, XOFO engine.
- Brake AV : TEKTRO HD auriga disc 180mm.
- Rear brake : TEKTRO HD auriga 160mm disc.
- Handlebar : ALU black anodized, black diameter 31.8 rise 145.
- Grip : Double Lock-on handles.
- stem : Forged Aluminium 31.8, black anodised angle 17 °.
- Steering Game : Semi-integrated, 1.1/8 ″ ~ 1.5 ″ black anodised HEAD tapper.
- Foot rest : reinforced and opened grip to release mud and snow.
- full weight : 17kg
500W motor (X2 on twin-engine) nominal brushless 48v (1000W peak)
Motor output cable Protection
controller 22a (X2 on Bi-motor)
trigger Throttle handle (single on Bi-motor)
Display (X2 on Bi-motor) or digital control screen With:
– 5 Power modes (ability to block maximum Speed)
– 1 km/h mode (pedestrian area and sidewalk)
– Instant and Average speed display
– Mileage achieved or accumulated
-battery charge Level
Drums (French manufacturing) Lithium manganese cell Panasonic 48V 17, 5Ah (20Ah on bi-engine) 500 to 700 full refills optional possibility of having a capacity of 20Ah or 23, 4Ah battery (23, 4Ah battery recommended on two-motor for more autonomy).
charger 4a option to have an optional charger or 9a (2h Charge)
Specific Backpack: (developed with a French manufacturer)
– Reinforced dorsal Protection for non-homologated driver
– Battery-specific compartment maintained by 3 scratchs, protective foam, extension outlet
– Personal effect compartment and water pocket compartment
– Comes with a rain or mud protective cover
Connection backpack controller by extension and connections Anderson. Motor connectors, controller, display, water-resistant.
Produced in accordance with the decree on EDP (personal transport equipment) which will come into force on 1 July 2020 by amending the Highway Code.