Built-in battery in the frame
The OnRide range is being expanded with this all-terrain, all-suspension model. The FS OnRide is designed and adapted to the off-road, a leisure enduro. It allows you to discover nature and heritage in complete freedom on FAT components giving optimal comfort.
A quality of finish and integration, true to the range, with a performance and balanced front/rear suspension.
- frame : Aluminum 6061 T4/T6 Double butted.
- Fork: RST spring/oil 100mm travel
- Frame colour: Sand lacquered paint.
- Shock absorber: Raidon R 190×51.
- Front Wheel: 24″ FAT rim, 36 stainless steel spokes, 24x 4'' clincher, 9mm axle.
- Rear wheel: 24″ FAT rim, 36 stainless steel spokes, 24x 34' clincher.
- F/R Brake: TEKTRO HD-M290-F 180mm Disc
- Handlebar: Anodized Aluminum, Black Diameter 31.4 rise 145
- Grip : Double Lock-on handle.
- stem : Forged aluminum 31.8, black anodized angle 17 °.
- Steering Game : Semi-integrated, 1.1/8 ″ ~ 1.5 ″ black anodised HEAD Tapper.
- Crutch : included.
- Full weight : 25 kg with battery.
Motor 750W nominal Brushless 48V XOFO.
Motor output cable Protection .
trigger Throttle Handle
display or digital control screen With:
– 5 Power modes (ability to block maximum Speed)
– 1 km/h mode (pedestrian area and sidewalk)
– Instant and Average speed display
– Mileage achieved or accumulated
-battery charge Level
Samsung 48V 17.4Ah lithium cell battery 800 to 1000 full recharges. French manufacture.
Motor connectors, controller, display, water-resistant.
Produced in accordance with the decree on EDP (personal transport equipment) which will come into force on 1 July 2020 by amending the Highway Code.