Built-in battery in the frame
Designed and adapted to the urban environment that responds to frequent stops, it allows you to discover nature and heritage in complete freedom.
Attention The OnRide will surprise you in any terrain, a cross over that has many strengths. A quality of finishing and integration, crutch and mud guard, everything is included.
- frame : Aluminum 6061 T4/T6 Double butted.
- Reinforced battery compartment for optimal shock protection of the battery
- frame Color : Titan.
- fork : RST Rénégade Air/oil 100mm of travel.
- mudguard : Stainless steel front rear, painted to the color of the frame.
- Front wheel : 24 ″ Orange anodized rim, 36 stainless steel spokes, 24x 4 ' ' Tyre, 15mm shaft through.
- Rear Wheel : 24 ″ Orange anodized rim, 36 stainless steel spokes, 24x 4 ' ' Tyre, 500w XOFO engine.
- Brake AV : TEKTRO HD auriga disc 180mm.
- Rear brake : TEKTRO HD auriga 180mm disc.
- handlebar : Black anodized Alu, black diameter 31.4 rise 150.
- Grip : Double Lock-on handle.
- stem : Forged aluminum 31.8, black anodized angle 17 °.
- Steering Game : Semi-integrated, 1.1/8 ″ ~ 1.5 ″ black anodised HEAD Tapper.
- Crutch : included.
- Full weight : 25 kg with battery.
500W nominal brushless motor 48v (1000W peak).
Motor output cable Protection .
New generation 22A controller , French manufacturing.
trigger Throttle Handle
display or digital control screen With:
– 5 Power modes (ability to block maximum Speed)
– 1 km/h mode (pedestrian area and sidewalk)
– Instant and Average speed display
– Mileage achieved or accumulated
-battery charge Level
Lithium manganese cell battery Panasonic 48v 17, 5A 800 to 1000 full refills. Optional option to have a capacity of 21Ah fuse protected battery delivered in a waterproof ALU safe. French manufacturing.
charger 4a option to have an optional charger or 9a (2h charge) connected to the frame.
Motor connectors, controller, display, water-resistant.
Produced in accordance with the decree on EDP (personal transport equipment) which will come into force on 1 July 2020 by amending the Highway Code.